Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dredging up some oldies...

Today was on of those days. I didn't have a ton of time to take photos; it was dreary, I was sleep-deprived, and I did a lot of running around. In the past 72 hours, I"ve gotten about four hours' sleep. Insanity. I'm not anxious about anything (that I know of, anyhow) and I've cut caffeine from my life nearly completely, so I'm not sure what my deal is. I'm pretty damn tired at this point.

Before I had a Flickr account, I just archived all my photos on my computer or (by a very disorganized system that makes sense to nobody, myself included) hosted them on our website. I found a few old photos I really like.

chase


I love this picture. If you knew the girl, you would too. She looks like Bogey in Casablanca; an old-time guy trapped in the modern age.

dannygraffiti


The colors in this one make me happy. I also love that it makes D look all tough, like he painted that van. In reality, he just stood by it. Then we went to a house where he was taking care of about seven million birds. The point of the trip was for my to photograph the birds--it didn't really work out. I'm terrified of birds, and ended up freaking out and hiding in the garden outside. This photo was all that was worth anything, in the end.

I think I need to do more portraiture. Of humans, that is.

zero
Zero.


Croskey St. I love the contrast of the chrome against the brick.

No comments:

Post a Comment