Sunday, April 4, 2010

Family

A few photos from Easter dinner at my parents' house.

IMG_0328
Matt and Owen

IMG_0333
Jolie in her new Easter hat

IMG_0342
Annie and Owen (who is obsessed with ceiling fans)

IMG_0366
Jolie mugging for the camera


It was an interesting afternoon. Jolie is having some serious terrible twos and had multiple random tantrums. She's quite mercurial these days; one minute, she's giggling and hugging everyone, the next she's screaming for no reason and completely miserable. Anne and Matt are awesome at dealing with the insanity. I don't think I'd be quite as calm. Maybe? I don't have any faith in my ability to parent. Sometimes I think owning dogs is too much responsibility for me.

I feel bad that I don't have good photos of my grandmoms or my parents--the kiddos kind of take center stage when they're around. This is not to say that I don't have pictures of other people, I'm just not sure they're pictures they'd want posted all over teh interwebs. Actually, I do have a sort of cute picture of my dad:

IMG_0351
Contemplating a third serving of ham, perhaps?


Ok, I'm off for the night. Time to prepare myself for another week. Planning de-cluttering, car-sale preparation, and a new batch of beer. It's going to be a busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment