Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Niiiice! Car & scenes from my daily commute.

Sweet wheels outside work this morning. Not as sweet as my bike, but still...

Had a wonderful ride in today, despite having to bike down Chesnut into Center City. (That road is scary to ride. No bike lanes for part and drivers go 50mph. )

Final exam tonight, then... Hopefully my anxiety level will go down. I don't even know why I'm anxious about this, I guess just because it'a looming.

Hoping to plan an evening bike ride with Lou one night this week or this weekend. I had fun last weekend, despite the fact that we were in over our heads a bit. I felt better. I even went for a jog last night!

Cutest thing ever: L giggling in her sleep last night. Sigh.
I'm going to try to use my real camera and put up a real post soon, but cellphone posts are all I've got right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment